Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Week 5 - Tuesday

Technically yesterday should have been an off day and it was for the most part but I just had to get an easy workout in after work, so I walked on the treadmill did some core and body weight exercises.

This morning got up bright and early to ride and discovered nearly 60° temps and was pretty tempted to just go for a run, but I stuck with the plan, kind of wishing I hadn't now supposed to get cold again tonight.

Watched The Big Lebowski while I rode and did a 90 minute hill simulation workout, good movie, great workout.

Tonight the plan is to jump on the treadmill before dinner and get 30-40 minutes in. I'm sure the decision to ride instead of run will haunt me later.

1 comment:

  1. I am always rearranging my training schedule. Sometimes I regret it, but then I realize that I don't need to take myself so seriously. Especially since I just a recreational athlete.

    ReplyDelete