Pages

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Week 1 - Wednesday

Woohoo! I actually made it to the Y for my swim workout today, first time in almost a month.

WU: 200 swim, 200 kick, 100 pull

MS: 4x(4x50 on the minute) with 1 minute rest between sets. The actual work called for 16x50 but my swimming endurance just isn't there yet so I broke it up in 4 sets. I was completing these in roughly 45 sec which is not far off from where I was last summer.

CD: 100 kick 100 swim w/fins

Afterwards I headed upstairs to lift weights. 1000 m row, squats, pull ups, push ups, lunges, dips, box jumps and finished it off with bench press and crunches.

Another day in the books, tonight I might get a half hour in the bike and definitely need yo do my stretching routine.

Until next time... do today what other's won't, so tomorrow you can do what other's can't.

2 comments:

  1. The last time I swam was July. Man, your post is just the motivation I needed after marathon training for the last 5 months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, glad I could be the spark! 2013 is going to be a great year!

      Delete