Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Week 4 - Thursday Night Brick

Slept in this morning and skipped my run so decided to do one of my favorite workouts tonight bike/run intervals.

Started off with 10 min bike, 10 min run then 20 push ups and 25 crunches. Then repeated four more times with 5 min running and pushups and crunches. Finished it up with 10 min on the bike.

Ended up with 23.1 miles biked and 4 miles run, good hard workout.

Until next time ... Do today what other's won't, so tomorrow you can do what other's can't.

2 comments:

  1. Nice bike intervals! I have yet to do bricks that way, but I want to try it out someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this workout hands down one of my favorites. Breaks it up and keeps it interesting, and it its a killer workout.

      Delete