Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Week 4 - Sunday Long Ride

Watched nearly 5 hours of UFC fights in less than a 2 hour ride, I think there is too much talking and not enough fighting in these Fox/FX broadcasts.

The workout:
20 minute warm up then 5x10 minutes hard, 5 minutes easy with an easy spin for the cool down.

Had a good time last night at a friends surprise birthday, feeling it today though, glad I was able to get my workout done earlier so I could just enjoy a nice day bumming around the house with the family.

Until next time ... Do today what other's won't, so tomorrow you can do what other's can't.

2 comments:

  1. You mean you were on the trainer that long? Wow, I need to be able to do that. I have a hard time being on trainers and treadmills for long periods of time. It would benefit me if I could though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha-ha, yes when you live in the Midwest long winter trainer rides are the only option.

      Delete