Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Week 3 - Sunday ride

Pretty tired today after yesterday's run, ride and staying up late for a birthday celebration, legs felt pretty good though.

Started off with a 20 minute easy warm up then did 10 minutes in a bigger gear followed by 5 minutes easy, did that 6 times which got me to an hour and half. After that I did the big gear for only five minutes to get me to 2 hours. Last 15 minutes I went 1/1 minutes hard/easy and cool down.

I was pretty much spent after this ride, I couldn't have gone longer if I'd of wanted too. Might take tomorrow off or just an easy swim, I'll see how I feel in the morning. Another big weekend of training in the books.

Ended up with 47.35 miles in 2:15.

Now spending the afternoon watching football and building projects with Casey before heading to a meet and greet with the QC Tri Club.

Until next time ... Do today what other's won't, so tomorrow you can do what other's can't. 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice ride. I am just beginning to get back to cycling. I have been mostly running. Nice to read posts like yours for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete