Pages

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Week 2 - Tuesday

Woke up bright and early this morning at 4:15 after a great night's sleep, a full days rest yesterday and my stretching routine last night really helped with the leg soreness I've been feeling lately.

Warmed up with a cup of coffee and a few sun salutations and some other yoga before jumping on the bike trainer. Did one of the 2 90 minute bike workouts today while watching the BCS National Title Game from last night. My ride went considerably better than Notre Dame's night did last night. As a ND fan it was really hard to watch, didn't even look like we belonged on the same field as Alabama last night.

Anyway ended up with 32 miles this morning, was getting ready to jump on the treadmill and do a brick run (so I wouldn't have to later tonight after Scouts) when Caden came downstairs, so I headed up with him did my ab ripper x routine and some additional stretching before making him and Casey some pancakes for breakfast, and yes I had one (albeit a large one) too.

Got to get that run in tonight now which will be tricky, but I'll get it done.

Until next time... Do today what other's won't, so tomorrow you can do what other's can't.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been on the bike since July. Your post just made me feel guilty! Haha! I did a few rounds of P90X about 3 years ago. It worked wonders. I am about due for some of those workouts again. Actually, I really need to bust out the core routines from the P90X+ video.

    ReplyDelete