Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Week 3 - Tuesday

Did not get a chance to post this yesterday.

Decided to break up my 90 minute ride yesterday morning and do a Bike/Run interval after each of the 12 minute sets, I was traveling up to Des Moines yesterday and knew I was probably not going to get my run in especially since I planned on going to visit some friends.

All in all workout went really well don't really have the depth of details and feeling being one day removed from the workout. I actually thought about just not even blogging on this day but I've kept up so far through 2 weeks so no need to skip a day now right.

This is what I ended up for on the day.
Bike - 32.5 miles in 1:30
Run - 4 miles in 31:09
Had a good night hanging out with friends last night, even if they did keep me up past my bed time ;-) but that's okay I was planning on sleeping in this morning, which I did. I did bring workout clothes just in case I was feeling motivated to lift weights or run the stairwells. I actually did wake up early and thought about it but decided since I ended up getting my swim in on Monday I would just take this morning off. I am probably going to jump on the bike tonight when I get home for a half hour.

Until next time...Do today what other's won't, so tomorrow you can do what other's can't.

2 comments:

  1. We can blame you late bedtime on the 3 year old, right? He would have partied with you until at least 1:00 am! I don't know how long he was up watching movies in my bed...I went to sleep! :) Thanks for coming over. Good to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm sure he would have kept me there all night. Always good seeing you guys, need to plan a weekend when I can bring the family up with me.

      Delete