Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

What an awesome day

Started my day with a nice workout, ran some errands with the family, shoveled snow and started making a snow fort with the boys. After lunch, played some Wii with the family (by the way I owned my wife in tennis...again!!!) then got ready to go sledding with the cousins. Sledding was awesome, haven't had that much fun playing in the snow in a long time. We were diving in the huge snow drifts on the side of the hill, digging tunnels and having a blast sledding. Afterwards neither me or the wife wanted to go home and make dinner so we decided to go to Osaka Buffet which by the way is awesome. I straight murdered their sushi bar, I ate so much food and I don't even care. Yup it was a pretty good day...can't wait till tomorrow...

Until next time...Do today what others won't, so tomorrow you can do what others can't.

1 comment: