Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Triathlon Training: Week 4 - Saturday

Today's workouts: Weekly long run 7.3 mi 1:12:45, easy recovery swim 1000 yd.

It snowed last night, just a nice dusting, enough to cover the ground. I love to run in the snow, its soft and I love the sound of it crunching under my foot falls. Nothing spectacular about this run, other than I didn't get hit by a car and its the longest run I've had in over a month. Afterwards I came home made some waffles for me and the boys and got ready to head out to the Y for a nice little swim. I love having both of my workouts done and in the books by 8:30am, now I have time to hang out with my boys and I don't have to worry about when I'm going to get my second workout in. We have big plans today, heading to the library to check out some books, yeah I know boring but I love.

Until next time...Do today what others won't, so tomorrow you can do what others can't.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, its great to get the workouts done early. If I don't get them done in the morning I obsess all day about it.

    ReplyDelete