Pages

Monday, January 09, 2012

Triathlon Training: Week 2 - Monday Evening Bike

Second workout for the day - 45 min bike ride, 14.1 miles (18.8/mph avg.)

I finally got my bike computer working, okay the bike mechanic at the Trek Store got it working, I don't know why I keep trying to do mechanical stuff my ability is limited to putting together Lego's and Transformers...anyway I'm glad I did seems I've been slightly underestimating my trainer rides, not by much maybe a mile or 2 per hour, the best thing is actually being able to see my cadence and mph kinda helps with the motivation.

Legs felt great during the ride and my achy left knee didn't give me any issues, glad I finally decided to get myself to the chiro and get an adjustment. Seems my hips were out of alignment, Dr. advised to skip tomorrow night's run and opt for the elliptical machine instead and then if everything feels good he gave me the green light for my Thursday morning run, keeping my fingers crossed. Running is my true passion, I like biking and swimming but running will always be my favorite.

Well time for bed, got my long swim workout in the morning.

Until next time...Do today what others won't, so tomorrow you can do what others can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment