Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday Long Swim

Woke up late this morning and rushed off to the pool, energy level was seriously dragging, really would have rather slept in some more but was excited to implement some of the techniques I picked up the other day.

Workout for today was
400 warm up
500 swim, 400 pull, 300 kick 200 swim, 100 pull, 100 swim down.

Workout was tough and it was made tougher by the fact that I was constantly thinking about my stroke and what i was doing with my legs. I could definitely feel the difference though, my shoulders are sore from utilizing different muscles. Surprisingly even though I felt like I was crawling through the water my times were not bad. The rest of this week and most likely for the next couple of weeks I'm going to really focus on getting comfortable using the techniques i learned, and not be worried so much about times and distance.

1 comment: