Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Fun-Day

So my day started off with an easy 2 hour ride on my bike trainer (yeah I know the words easy and 2 hour bike ride don't belong in the same sentence and I'm seeking professional help for it, well not really). Watched a movie and then caught a half hour of Joel Osteen before getting ready for church.

After church and lunch did some yard work before heading out for a bike ride with the family. This was our first real time going for a family bike ride since both boys have been out of training wheels and they both did awesome, can't say the same for Deanna. She was struggling to keep up with me and the boys and by the time we reached our designated turn around area I think she was ready to be done. We took a little break and let the boys play for a bit before heading back. Deanna jokingly suggested (I think) that me and the boys could ride back, get the car and come back and pick her up faster, she was a trooper though and solider on. We eventually made our way back to the car and I'm pretty sure Deanna was glad it was over.

After our bike ride it was time for some burgers and hot dogs on the grill. Deanna made us some healthier baked fries and some amazing spicy red pepper turkey burgers. Grilling out was the perfect end to a great day and a great weekend. Back to the grind tomorrow, but we already have plans for another bike ride next weekend maybe and definitely some more grilling.

Until next time...

Do today what others won't, so tomorrow you can do what others can't.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool to go out on a bike ride with the family! Awesome!!! I live for family time. Btw, 2 hours on a trainer must have been mind numbing. I can go a little over an hour before I want to shoot myself.

    ReplyDelete