Pages

Monday, July 02, 2012

Woke up tired...

After a long but very fun weekend visiting with old friends I was really tired this morning when i finally got out of bed and head to the Y for a swim.

Warm up
400 swim, 200 kick, 200 pull

Main set
8x50 first one was in 50 sec the rest between 42-45
500 yd swim easy 8:46
100 kick
2x250 forgot my times for these
500 swim was actually going to skip this and start my cool down but once I got going I decided to just do it and I'm glad I did, I hate cutting stuff out of my swim workouts.

Cool down
200 kick

Afterwards I went upstairs to lift but just did not have the energy or desire to do a hard workout, I ended up doing some bench presses and core work and cut it at 15 minutes. I'm going to run on the treadmill tonight after work since racing Wednesday morning so I'll lift tomorrow or Thursday instead.

Until next time...

Do today what others won't; so tomorrow you can do what others can't.

1 comment:

  1. I have time dragging myself out of bed to train when I am tired. However, after about 10 minutes into my workout I am fine. You seemed to get a pretty good workout done after waking up tired.

    ReplyDelete