Pages

Sunday, July 08, 2012

Early morning trainer

5:30am - Got on the bike early this morning before church with the intentions of riding 2.5 hours or 50 miles, but i just didn't have it in me this morning. I couldn't get warmed up, legs felt dead tired and so did the rest of me. I tried eating a little bit at about 45 minutes but still couldn't get into a groove.

Made the decision to cut the ride short and finish the rest later. After drinking a protein shake and showering I still felt dead tired, so i went back to bed to sleep another hour before church. I ended up sleeping till almost 1 while Deanna and the boys went to church, ate lunch and started cleaning out the boys room. Wow i must have more wiped out then i thought.

After finally getting up I helped Deanna and the boys for the next 5 hours moving the boys room. We switched their playroom to the bigger room to accommodate all the toys the boys have accumulated. I may still get another hour on the trainer later but if not oh well.

Until next time...

Do today what others won't, so tomorrow you can do what others can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment