Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Running, Birth and Death in the family

After taking it pretty easy last week I've gotten back into training again this week, Monday and Tuesday went great with some good workouts. Yesterday I felt pretty sluggish and made the decision to take a day off which turned out to be a pretty good idea as I had a good run and workout this morning.

Yesterday was a bitter sweet day for the Campbell family on the good I found out my cousin gave birth to her first baby, a little girl, on the bad we found out late last night that Deanna's grandmother passed away. I suppose it is a perfect example of the circle life, one life begins as another ends.

Plans are in the works for the visitation and funeral arrangements, I may end up having to miss the Bix 7 Race this weekend, but that really isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things, there will be other races, Lord knows I've had plenty already this year.

Until next time...Do today what others won't, so tomorrow you can do what others can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment