Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

5 days and counting

5 days and counting until my first attempt at an Olympic Distance Triathlon and I'll admit I'm a little nervous. I was really nervous about the swim and potentially not being able to wear my wetsuit but after last nights swim I'm confident that won't we any issue. Overall I am just nervous about the step up in distance from a sprint but i know i have done the training, heck I've been following a half Ironman training plan so i know I've done the work now i need to just trust in my ability and take it easy the next couple days.

Rode the trainer this morning while watching ESPN, wanted to watch yesterdays stage of the tour de France but my dvr recording was all jacked up, oh well if that is my biggest complaint today then I'll be just fine. I was going to swim this morning but shoulders were a little stiff when i woke up so decided to scratch it in favor of an extra hour of sleep, can't get enough sleep this week that's for sure, especially after last Sunday.in

On deck tonight is an easy run if i feel like it and then tomorrow is my last hard run. Going to drop my bike off this morning for a tune upland get it ready to race. Until next time... Do today what others won't so tomorrow you can do what others can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment