Pages

Sunday, December 04, 2011

Oh crap I think it just happened

I'm not sure but I think I might have just gotten sick. It's actually pretty amazing that it hasn't happened sooner...I mean after all I do live with 2 little germ factories a.k.a. my kids. I cut my bike ride on the trainer short this afternoon because I felt weak and light headed and I thought it was due to not eating lunch beforehand, but sitting here watching football after I'd eaten I'm starting to get the chills and a headache to go along. I will say I'm usually very fortunate, I may only get really sick once a year other than the common cold. Hopefully, if I am getting sick, this will be it for the season and I can get it out of the way before I dive headlong into triathlon training starting in January.

Post Edit: Well my rush diagnosis may have proven to be incorrect, thankfully. We had an early dinner due to Casey's Christmas play at church, Deanna made taco's (a family favorite). I ate ravenously, 4 large tacos and I polished those off with a couple of chocolate chip cookies we made yesterday. By the time we got to the church I felt 110% better and enjoyed an amazing performance by all the kids, mine especially. So I learned a lesson today, working out in the morning on an empty stomach = ok, working out in the afternoon on an empty stomach = disaster.

Until next time...Do today what others won't, so tomorrow you can do what others can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment