Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I need a plan

I've come to the realization that for my triathlon training I am going to need a plan, so far I have been doing run and bike workouts, I'll start swimming in January, and that is working so far. I know I'm going to need some assistance with swim workouts, I have no clue what to do in that department, running I feel pretty confident I know what I'm doing at this point and cycling I could use some direction as well.

I work best when I have a plan in place, when I know exactly what exercise I'm supposed to perform and how I'm supposed to do it. When left to my own decisions its too easy for me to cut a workout short or out entirely, if its on paper then its what I have to do I can usually convince myself to finish it up.

Next couple weeks are going to be spent getting a plan in place so I can execute come the first of the year. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to pass them along.

Until next time...Do today what others won't, so tomorrow you can do what others can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment