Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Ah Monday...

Once again I set my alarm but didn't actually turn it on, still woke up at 4:45 on the dot and made it to the Y by 5:02.

Swam 3000 yards this morning, normally this wouldn't have been such a big swim on a Monday but i will be out of town all week and this may be my only swim this week if i can't get to the gym on Saturday. I do have access to the Y where I'll be staying but it's not a definite that I'll be able to make it there.

After my swim hit the weights, did 4 circuits of clean and jerk, deadlifts, barbell row, shoulder shrugs, squats, bench press and crunches. I also did a few pull ups and core. When i got done the guy who was next to me came up and shook my hand and complimented me on my workout, if i ever wondered if my routine was hard enough that tells me it probably is.

Until next time...do today what others won't so tomorrow you can do what others can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment