Pages

Friday, May 04, 2012

No Rest for the Wicked, Good Thing I'm a Saint

If there is no rest for the wicked it's a good thing I'm a saint, oh who am I trying to fool...

No workout this morning, after a long night and a restless sleep with the thunderstorms I was not very motivated when the alarm went off at 4:20 this morning. Made the decision to go back to sleep and take the day off, which is my first in 11 days so I needed it. Looking forward to getting back after it tomorrow with a nice long run then a busy, busy day of soccer games (2) in the morning, T-ball in the afternoon, try to sneak in a short bike ride then a date night with my beautiful wife to celebrate our anniversary which was this past week (for the record I got her a card for our anniversary and she didn't, score a victory for men everywhere!!!).

On deck for tonight, no workout and my one cheat meal of the week at our favorite Mexican restaurant!!!

Until next time...Do today what others won't, so tomorrow you can do what others can't.

1 comment:

  1. That happened to me last Tuesday too. My alarm went off at 4am and I turned it off and went back to sleep. Had to run in the afternoon. I normally wake up and run, but sometimes it just doesn't happen.

    ReplyDelete