Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Nov. 20th

Getting ready to head out of town for a couple days, got a new store opening in Anamosa, IA at the Wal-Mart, should be a good store and I'm excited to add it to the Iowa Market. It's going to be a hectic week with the new store, a holiday promo starting tomorrow and of course Thanksgiving and Black Friday. This is a week that I really don't look forward as someone who works in retail, but it hopefully will be a good week and help me and my stores make our budgets.

Will also be a good week to ease back into the training spirit, still taking it easy but I should be able to get in a couple of runs and bike sessions. I was able to get an hour on the trails yesterday which felt surprisingly good, legs seem to have recovered well after last weeks race. Got an hour on the bike this morning before church which felt really good, I'm so glad that I made the investment in a bike this summer and a stationary trainer for this winter. Riding really allows me to ease back into training without putting a lot of extra stress and strain on my legs and joints.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving...until next time...

...do today what others won't, so tomorrow you can do what others can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment