Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

P90X Update

Week #5 Day #2 which means Plyo X, which is as Tony Horton puts it "Is the mother of all P90X workouts". And he ain't joking, I seam to forget every week exactly how tough that work out is but I'm usually reminded about 10 minutes in.

So the question is how's it working, well the good news is I've lost about 5 lbs since starting, which when you factor in that I haven't been keeping a very strict diet and missed about 4 straight days of workouts while I was in Bristol (not to mention gorgeing myself on none to healthy but oh so delicious food) I guess you could say its going great. I have tightned up my diet the last few days, which is leaving my energy levels low, but I know its what I gotta do to shed the pounds.

Still running every morning as well, nearly 40 miles a week right now, got the QC Half Marathon in just about 5 weeks and I'm hoping to shatter my PR should be good no matter what. Still looking forward to some better weather in the near future...got spoiled for a couple days than back to 20's and 30's.

So long for now, more updates to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment