Pages

Friday, August 09, 2013

Freedom Run 5k

OK its been an awful long time since I've posted anything here, a lot has gone on but don't have time to play catch up right now. Here is a recap of last nights Freedom Run 5k.

Ran the freedom run 5k with Caden, he had a bit of trouble with side stitches during our warm up and they just never went away. We had to walk considerably more than the firecracker but considering hes only run 3 or 4 times in the last month he did amazing finishing in just over 36 minutes. I was worried this would turn him off racing but at the end he still sprinted towards the finish smiling and egging me on that he was gonna beat me. I live how much joy he gets out of running and I'm so thankful I can share it with him, makes me love to run all over again.

Until next time...Do today what others won't, so tomorrow you can do what others can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment