Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Big boy riding a big boy bike

So we went to pick Caden up from his friends house yesterday and as we pulled up we saw him riding a 2 wheel dirt bike without the training wheels on. Apparently he just jumped on and started riding, which is even more amazing to us since Casey just got his training wheels off this spring. We were afraid that when Caden notified his older brother of what he did that Casey would be disappointed that as usual Caden did something sooner than Casey did. But upon hearing the news Casey loudly proclaimed " THAT'S AWESOME CADEN! YOU ARE SUCH A BIG BOY!" Which I was grateful to hear, I feel bad for Casey sometimes because Caden seems to adapt to new things and challenges earlier and sometimes easier than Casey, which is typical of a younger brother. Casey gets frustrated with this at times which is understandable and I remember what that was like with my brother growing up so I can relate. I was really impressed with his excitement for his brothers accomplishment which is a great indicator of his growing maturity, which of course makes me a proud papa!

Until next time...

...do today what others won't, so tomorrow you can do what others can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment