Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dad's Blog #3

So this morning Casey was finishing coloring a picture he started at school yesterday, this is some of the dialogue between us.

Casey: Dad I'm I a good colorer?
Me: Yes Casey you are a very good colorer.
C: But I don't stay in the lines very good (points to his picture, he's got like 2 spots were he's a millimeter outside the lines).
M: Oh buddy you do a great job staying inside the lines, remember no one is perfect.
C: That's right, but I did my best. Ms. Adams (Casey's teacher) says always do your best.
M: That's right we always do our best. Nobody is perfect, and we all go outside the lines sometimes. You know who was perfect?
C: ...(Casey pauses as he ponders the question)...Jesus?
M: Yes that's right, Jesus was perfect.
C: I bet Jesus stayed inside the lines.
M: Haha, I bet your right buddy.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

No comments:

Post a Comment