Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I want to do something exceptional...

I want to do something exceptional with my life! I know that is a bold statement, but seriously I'm tired of just living day to day, and getting through those days. I want everyday to be an adventure! Is it to much to ask to live life? I heard a statement once that went something like we're not Human'beings' but Human'doings'. I want to get out and live life to the fullest everyday. Running has been my outlet for that lately and I'm glad to have it. I want to keep pushing myself to go harder and farther every time out. Besides my goals of running a half and a full marathon one thing I'm really looking forward to this summer is going on a runabout. Basically I'll pack a light pack with some food and water and head out running early in the morning and run all day through the country side. Spend an entire day outside in nature, I'm really jonesing for warmer weather already.

No comments:

Post a Comment